Terms and Condition
Condition and Restriction on Use
Your use of services is subject to compliance with these terms and conditions. You agree that you will use this website in a safe manner and do not cause any harm to any part or services offered by it. You will not use this website in a way that may cause any direct or indirect harm to it.
You accept that you do not use Trade Borders and its services to:
- Post, email, upload, or post links to any content on the website in an unlawful or harmful way.
- Collect and store personal details of other users of the website.
- You acknowledge and agree that Trade Borders reserve all the rights to remove, publish, or block your access to any content available on the website.
- You also acknowledge and agree that you will bear all risks associated with the use of any product and content available on this website.
Buyers and Suppliers Transactions
- An electronic web-based platform for exchanging information between buyers and suppliers of products and services is provided by Tradeborders.com. No commissions are charged by Tradeborders.com for completing any transactions as well as do not represent the seller or the buyer in specific transactions. Consequently, Tradeborders.com is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Site or the ability of the suppliers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete procurement.
- We advise the Members to stay aware from the risk of dealing with people acting under forged pretences. Although several techniques are used by Tradeborders.com to verify the accuracy of the information our users provide us, when registering on the Site. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, Tradeborders.com cannot and does not confirm each User's purported identity (including, without limitation, (including, without limitation Silver, Gold and Diamond Suppliers). You are advised to use the various tools offered on the Site plus common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing.
- It is acknowledged by each member that all risks of purchase and sale transactions when using the Site to conduct transactions, the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the Site are fully assumed by it. Such risks shall include misrepresentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, impediment or default in delivery or payment, cost miscalculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents, but are not limited to it. Each member agrees that for any damages, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a consequence of or in connection with any Transaction Risks, Tradeborders.com shall not be answerable or responsible.
- For all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, fees, taxes, insurance, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage, members are fully and wholly responsible.
- The member agrees to release and indemnify Tradeborders.com (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in association with such transaction, in case it has a dispute with any party over a transaction.
If our Website has been Subscribed once by the user by paying the amount for the paid services provided by Tradeborders.com is not refundable and Claims for the Refund will be Deprived. Tradeborders.com neither provides any Guarantee for the accuracy, Timeline, Authenticity nor endorse any of the content posted by other users rather than the content posted officially by the website. Services provided are on the basis of effort.
Matter of Disputes and Jurisdictional Aspects
For any kind of legal dispute related to Tradeborders.com would be dealt in only territory of Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. All the legal issues are subjected only to pertinent contemporary's laws in force at Kanpur to the jurisdiction of courts located in Kanpur only.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use Tradeborders.com is governed by the laws of India and the Member and the Company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Tradeborders.com, contains the entire agreement between you and Tradeborders.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.